Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stress, didn't realize how much energy I was using for work.

Yesterday was one of the most relaxing days I have had in a long time. I didn't think that I really had that much energy going into work but I guess I did. I was exhausted yesterday! I felt my body relax and it was amazing. At the same time I had to give myself permission to take a day off from my Mary Kay business. My old patterns creeped up again though and I tried to force myself to do one thing in my business.  It wasn't the wisest decision I've ever made because I was so tired. My friend Teresa Romain taught me the concept that the energy you put out is mirrored in the results that you get back. Well, tired phone calls didn't happen, but from experience I can tell you that I have had not great results from making calls when I need rest. What I can say is I feel relief, peace, relaxed, open, free....yes free is the dominant feeling. 
I am about to leave to see the insurance agent about our health insurance coverage after my work insurance is done this month. I am so grateful that I am financially ready for this time in our lives and that I can enjoy our son and my life.  I LOVE my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment