Friday, August 23, 2013

7 days left until FREEDOM!!!

I am excited and sad at the same time. I have always wanted to be my own boss full time.  It is about to happen. And at the same time I am showered with love from many wonderful people that I have workers with for the past 6.5 years. It is such a bittersweet moment. I feel like crying and laughing all at the same time.  I am also scared, nervous, and anxious.  I have fear about not being able to succeed in my business and provide for my family. As I write this I consciously know that I don't want my focus on that thought process  and I know that I have success already. Such emotional turmoil. I also know that my intuition deep down inside is telling me that this is right. That this moment is a turning point. A point in my life where I have the opportunity to grow in my faith.  I am willing to practice trusting God and his plan for my life, and in that giving up control.  It is so hard but I find when I am in faith I'm also in peace.  This picture anchored me this morning. I want to experience all of being a mother. ALL of it. I love you John and jack. Life with you is always teaching me about me and I have so much gratitude for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment