Wednesday, August 28, 2013

4 days left ...

4 days left of working. Incredible. I'm feeling exhausted from trying to clean up my desk and balance my schedule with all that I have going on. This too shall pass. John was so sweet this morning and the past 2 mornings. He has let me sleep and got up to feed the baby. Jack pretty much goes to sleep at 7:30pm and we wake him up to give him another bottle at around 10 so that he makes it through the night.  He sleeps until around 6:15am. Not too bad for a 4.5 month old. He's been sleeping through the night since he was 6 weeks old. I think that has kept me sane while adjusting to being a new mom. 

Well enough of that. I'm sitting in the mothers room on my 'mothers break' and I love to throw a quick blog out to pass the time. This year is going to be one amazing year of growing and learning. Jack and I together on a development journey. I'm excited about it. I was just recently at a sales director training workshop with an amazing woman that has earned over $5 million in commissions in her mary Kay business. The one thing that stuck out for me was to create a plan. Now let me say that this is t something I haven't heard before. It just happened to be the right time for me to hear it and I was ready for it. God knows exactly when  I need to hear something. So I have created a plan. A plan to work for and in my dreams and goals. I will post more about that throughout the days. Until then, here's my little munchkin face this morning. :-). 


No comments:

Post a Comment