Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Living Courageously continues....

Today I was thinking that this list is becoming a bucket list.  I think it's great.  I see so many people that have lost joy in their lives and they don't act our on their dreams.  I know that sometimes I lose my joy and sight of my dreams, and this list has anchored me into that connection.  I am so proud of us for going this direction with our lives.  I thought of more things that I want to add to Living Courageously.  I hope that you will keep coming back to share in this journey with us, I love sharing it with you. 
Here are some recent events that were fun, exciting, and relaxing - we needed it.  We bought a new bed on New Years Eve.  We had been researching sleep number beds for months, and finally went for it. We decided on a king size bed, actually I decided on the size because John wasn't going to go for a King.  I think he is going to love it more than I will.  Ha!  That night we decided that we would order Pizza Slut and get a couple of Red Box Movies.  I have to say it was a great day/night, other than I was on a hormonal emotional roller coaster, it was pretty fun.  We rented Lincoln Lawyer and The Help.  Both were amazing and I recommend them for a great movie night.  I read The Help in a book club. It is an amazing book full of diversity, humor, and love.  Let me know if you read it and what you thought. John and I needed the quality time.  It enhances our relationship so much more when we get that quiet together time.  I know I need it, and I can see our relationship blossom each time we have that kind of time together.  It is so precious and I want more of that for us.  This is going to bring us closer together than we already are.  I love him, he makes me laugh... 

There is more to come on our journey.  I can't wait to share.

Happy New Year!
Besa (and John(even though he doesnt' write anything))
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment