Monday, August 26, 2013

6 days left....and grandpa stops by for a surprise visit

It's amazing how time seems to fly. It goes the same speed but it feels like its going faster and slower at times. I think it's the lack of being in the moment. When I am in the moment time isn't a factor anymore. It's such a sweetness. 

This morning and almost every morning I go get  jack up to feed him. And even though the little angel is starving he smiles really big and flails his arms and makes a baby sound of joy. It's the best. And in that moment time does not exist. Because I am in the moment and I cherish it. 

I am feeling sad about my last days of work coming up for the simple fact that I have worked with some incredible people. I am also very excited to design my own life.  Being my own boss is my dream and it is coming true. In that process I will have time for Jack and John to enjoy life with them and create great memories. We are so blessed.  We are financially secure thanks to our financial literacy and I am working to learn and create more of that all the time. I love my mary Kay for the openness it offers.

Yesterday my dad surprised us with a visit. I moved my mary Kay appointment to later and had lunch with my dad and he got to see Jack. It meant so much to me.  I really want jack to know his grandpa Isan.  He is one if my favorite people in the world. He has taught me work ethic and to dream big even though he doesn't know it. He taught me to be the amazing person that I am. I love him so much. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment