Wednesday, October 9, 2013

No teeth yet...

Jack is drooling and chewing and no teeth. These suckers take time I guess. These days are learning days for him and me. It seems that he is going through a growth spurt and so am I. I am growing into working from home and being my own boss full time and he is developing that amazing brain of his. But then I guess I am too. Amazing. These days for jack are lots of moving. He is rolling across the floor and scooting. I can see that he's learning to get his legs under him and very soon I think will be crawling.  I am actually looking forward to that a little. I think he gets frustrated because he can't move and I think he'll have fun with it. And I know I most likely will too. It will keep me more on my toes.  Life is great in this respect. Pretty sure we probably aren't having anymore kids but not saying for sure because it isn't set in stone. Ha ha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment