Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sitting up, solids....

He is 6 months old and growing up!  Tomorrow he'll be graduating from high school and going to college. Being at home is a learning experience. I find myself frustrated a lot and also open to experiencing balance in my life with this new life of not working full time. I am dealing with the hormonal animal of breast feeding. I'm tired a lot, snappy, and anxious.  This happens to be the other side of things that I don't think get talked about enough. The part of being a new mom that's hard. It gets better everyday, and I pray about it a lot. 
On the flip side it is a true joy to be at home when he wakes up from naps, to be there when he does something new. All the while being able to bring in income to our household.  Thank you to Mary Kay for creating this opportunity for women. I am so excited to earn my 4th car in Mary Kay. I'll post it when it gets here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment