Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ok, we have a new tooth and two new ones coming in on the top. My mother-in-law says they either grow teeth or hair, and Jack has the hair first.  That's that.
This morning he started making a new sound.  Jack is so vocal, he loves the sound of his voice.  I think he got that from me.  :-)  Well, his new sound is a clucking with his tongue.  It's really cute.  I think that walking is about to happen.  He pulls himself up on everything, and started that at around 7 months old.  Now he is letting go and just standing there, and thus anyday I expect he'll figure out that he can do it and just do it.  That's how crawling seemed to happen, there was never an army crawl, he just scooted a little and then lifted himself up and went.  I wish I had commentary on the thoughts going through his brain.  I imagine that they would be really funny, but maybe not.  It is funny though that John and I add the comentary, just like we do for the dogs. 

John has been off of work for Christmas break for 2 weeks, and it's been really nice to have his help.  Now that we have settled a lot better into being parents, stress levels are down for both of us.  That first 6 months was really rough.  I don't care what anyone says, this job is hard, it gets easier, but it's hard!  It's not like a fairytale, don't kid yourself.....

I am finally feeling settled and normal.  I wish that women didn't have to go through so many hormonal changes with pregnancy and breastfeeding.  At the same time I feel blessed that I have been able to be the source of food for Jack. 
My Mary Kay unit had its best month all year last month.  I am so proud of my unit and I am excited for this new year to build my business.
I have been taking a course called, " Tapping into Ultimate Success" with Pameal Bruner and Jack Canfield(author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books."  It has been amazing.  I am loving learning EFT(Emotional Freedom Technique) It has added an amazing tool to my support tool kit and I am excited to see how it helps me in my life and in my business. 

Stay tuned for more, Jack changes everyday and I want to try to log it here to share with all of you and to have printed for Jack. 
Blessings,
Besa and the Fam...

No comments:

Post a Comment