Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tapping into Success - for my life an for my business

I recently took(and am repeating) a course called Tapping into Ultimate Success. I mentioned this in my last post. It has been one of the most powerful courses I have taken. Jack Canfield and Pamela Bruner created a powerful course together. I am so grateful that I got the email about it and knew instantly when I read it that this course was just what I needed.

So I wanted to share with you all some of the things that have been happening with me as a result of tapping. I am going to blog about it here and maybe those of you tappers out there will have a place to reference.

Let me start from the beginning. The first module of this 6 week course was about general tapping. To learn more about tapping and the science behind it google 'The Tapping Solution' by Nick Ortner, and then google 'Tapping Into Ultimate Success" by Pamela Bruner and Jack Canfield. Both books are amazing reads about tapping and both have excercises that show you how to tap and where on your body. You can also check out http://www.thetappingsolution.com/ Nick Ortner has great videos that explain the science behind why tapping works. Basically you tap on meridian points on your body and it sends a calming signal to your brain. Here are some of the things that I have tapped on in my business:

1. I am afraid to make calls (Please understand that I am a master booker, but there are times when I get afraid and it paralyzes me)
2. People will no show or cancel
3. People will get to know the real me
4. My consultants will quit and leave me
5. I am scared to ask because they will think _______. (fill in the blank)

These are just a few. I have also tapped on a lot of 'life' things. One of the mdoules I worked with was about matrix reimprinting. I worked on past events that really were hard for me and reprinted them in my head. For example one of them was the day my mom had a Grand Mal seizure when I was in junior high. It was a very tramatic event for me and I was able to change the event in my mind by using tapping. I know it sounds a little crazy, but it works and now when I think of the moment it's fuzzy and I think about Disney World, because that is what my little me wanted to experience in that moment, so we went to Disney World. I would much rather remember Disney World than the event. It used to make me cry every time I thought of it because it carried so much emotional weight. Now it's Cinderella and Disney.

Here are the benefits that I have had from tapping so far. I have had a TON less tension about day to day business activities. I also now find a lot of JOY, EASE, and FUN in making booking and follow up calls. I have alse truly released a lot of fears and limiting beliefs. Here are some that you may know:
-I don't know how I am going to fit it all in
-I don't have the time
-I am tired a lot
-Success doesn't last
-how will I sustain this?
-I'm not as good as she is(I'm not good enough) This one is all about comparison...

Honestly, now that I have tapped on a lot of them, I don't remember them anymore. That's the beauty of using tapping, you will forget a lot of these thoughts even existed. It's a miracle, but it really isnt because it is scientifically proven. It is such a great support tool for life. I even used it on the airplane to Leadership Conference in New Orleans, our flight was VERY bumpy from turbulence. Tapping helped me to get back to calm.

My plan is to continue to blog about my tapping experiences to share them with whoever is reading this. And also to share how it is helping in creating FREEDOM in my life. More tangibly it is helping me create a successful business.

I'm out for now!
Besa

No comments:

Post a Comment